Tuesday, August 2, 2016

Breakfast Sliders

Sorry for the delay in posting this article.  This is probably the last (hopefully not) in my sliders series.  This is just a simple sliders recipe for breakfast.  An interesting trivia before I continue.  I was eating breakfast in a fastfood joint and there was a couple beside me.  The guy was explaining stuff to the girl.  He was doing all the talking while the girl was just listening.  Because the guy was talking so loud, I couldn't help but overhear everything.  My favorite part was when the guy was explaining the importance of breakfast, why it was the most important meal for the day.  He goes like this:  Why is this called breakfast?  Because you are breaking fast, your last meal being dinner and then you slept.  Makes sense?  Very authoritative explanation of breakfast?  Hahaha!  Breakfast is breaking fast - I was hoping for a better explanation.  So now I apply this statement to my wife and kids, with a very knowledgeable and authoritative approach.  I will start with, according to my research....
Ok, let's go back to the recipe.  This Breakfast Sliders recipe is very easy as all you need are scrambled eggs, ham slices, onions, cheese slices, melted butter and pepper.  Plain and simple!  Try this at home and your family will love this.  The pictures are almost self explanatory too.

Scrambled Eggs spread on top of bottom half of dinner rolls
Scrambled Eggs spread on top of bottom half of dinner rolls

ham slices, enough to cover dinner rolls
ham slices, enough to cover dinner rolls

onion rings on top of ham
onion rings on top of ham

Cheddar cheese slices on top of ham and onions
Cheddar cheese slices on top of ham and onions

top part of the dinner rolls
top part of the dinner rolls

melted butter and pepper
melted butter and pepper

fresh out of the oven
fresh out of the oven

finished breakfast sliders
finished breakfast sliders











Breakfast Sliders